Sunday, November 25, 2012

The pups get a turn

Both the pups got sheep time today. Junebug turned 6 months today, Rango will be 5 months in a couple of days, so I thought it was time to give them individual, supervised time.
I was happy with what both did. Worked on circling, attempting to go both directions, controlling the heads.
Junebug really did not want to circle the  away direction. She was happy to get around, bring them from around the tree, and by the end, was putting me in the picture.
Rango is more into it, however very grippy. He really did some nice work, getting around and fetching them toward me. He also was adding me to the equation.
May not do anything for another month... Both need more maturity.

1 comment:

  1. glad you are back to your blog. I'm going to enjoy hearing about the pups' progress.

    ReplyDelete